1. This forum is in read-only mode.

rap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ace61375, Dec 30, 2009.

1. ace61375

ace61375 New Member

is detox worth the wait wat do you think

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Detox may take a while but at least afterwards you aren't addicted to drugs anymore.

(What, not what you meant? :) )

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I agree that detox is important and that it is worth the wait. Drugs can ruin your life forever. Don't take that chance.

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Detox is the most fearful thing people addicted to something is, but it certainly is the most effective. Sometimes in different situations it is better to slowly stop your addiction rather then completely stop.

The most important thing when trying to stop addiction is to have good people around you that you know not only care for you but also believe in you...Yes, there will be MANY times when you'll doubt yourself and think you were better off with the addiction, but with not only your strength but also the strength of the people around you...can you quit.

5. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

Detox is really helpful it can help you get rid of some really bad addictions. Just as long as you aren't going to one of those crappy "Celebrity" rehab centers that are more like luxury hotels than anything it can do a lot of good.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

NO! Drugs are good for you... you only have to look at the beetles for example.

7. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

Tirith, I think you threw everybody off with your comment. ace probably means the new dr. dre album that's coming out. Dre is always dope... it's definitely worth a listen.

if you like rap, that is.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I know, I did it on purpose. Hence my little comment at the end about it not being what he meant ;)

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Beetles:

[​IMG]

Beatles:

[​IMG]

10. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

I know you did... HILARIOUS! I was just pointing it out so others wouldn't get lost in the "rehab is worth it" comments.

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Battles:

[​IMG]

12. sickgenocide

sickgenocide Active Member

havent heard anything from dre in a while.