1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Random question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rell, Apr 20, 2010.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Its always been glued to my mind, but i never bothered asking anyone, but what are the little orange bars under your name??Are they your rating or something??

2. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Wrong section, but they used to reflect the amount of posts you'd made, Seph got rid of that recently though, now they just tell you if someone is a mod/admin/pink army member/premium member.

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

what exactly is oink army if you dont mind me asking??

4. gaynorvader

It's just a group, it used to be for female members, but I think it's open to everyone now though.

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Is it okay if I join that group??

6. gaynorvader

I think so, you should ask one of the members how to join.

7. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Oink Army :)

8. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Typo, I'm on my iPod touch.

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It was a group that was specially made to protect the Holy Grail after the war between the Pink and the Dark,
    but once again(like any other stories) the dark army has rise from beneath of the RomUlation server to claim the Holy Grail from the Pink Army,
    which they need desperately to revive their sealed king, and after that.... yada-yada-yada-bla-bla....

To join these group, go to your 'Profile', and under the 'modify Profile' area, choose 'Group Membership'.

Forgot to say, that Dark Army was called 'Most Holy Order of Littlekillism', or something like that.
    and their 'war' are still happen.. with the help of certain Members.

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Never mind, that doesn't look too fun. I thouught I would get some type of super banning power or somethin...