1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Random Anime Show Chat

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by IceFiend, Jul 10, 2007.

1. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

Pretty much what the title says. Where to go when you want to talk about a show for a post or two but don't really want to start a whole new thread.

For staters I'm watching Code Geass, Claymore, and Darker Than Black for on-goings. And Utawareumon and Initial D for complete.
    Any thoughts on one of these? Or something else, whatever ^^

2. quan4

quan4 Active Member

i have just finished trinity blood, it's very good, i wonder if there are 2nd season?. like you IceFiend i'm watching darker than black, too. If u like comedy and supernatural power i recommend this one show on crunchyroll.com Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!, to me is very funny, i hope u do too.

3. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

Trinity Blood is pretty old. I doubt they're going to make a second season.
    And I'll check out Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!

But I avoid CrunchyRoll like the plauge.

I'll get it from ChosenAnime or perhaps Anistash depending on which file format has been uploaded. I really don't like streaming video.

4. quan4

quan4 Active Member

is crunchyroll bad? i dont really know the site much, i've been watching stream movie on noiket.com a lot, and some of the movies is showed using crunchyroll's media.
    btw do u know any manga/anime site that have samurai 7 on it, i have been searching for long but i dont know where to find, i found the anime on veoh but it only got to 4episos, and stage6.divx.com but there is something wrong with my internet, sometimes the site just freeze.

5. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

I don't like streaming anime. Which is what crunchyroll offers. I prefer downloadable media.

About Samurai 7 I know we have it on ChosenAnime.net its dubbed however. I'll check tomorrow and see if anistash or animecorner have it subbed.

What kind of internet do you have? I know a number of places that have Samurai 7 if a 200mb avi file isn't a problem.
    But if you need smaller files like 50mb, there are only so many sources around.

6. quan4

quan4 Active Member

just iexplorer, about samurai 7 anything is fine, streaming if you could fine any, thanx

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Internet explorer is not the kind of internet you have; it is merely the program you use to navigate the internet. What icefiend meant is are you using dial-up, broadband or cable?

You might also want to use FireFox(www.getfirefox.com) or Opera(www.opera.com) instead of Internet Explorer, as it often has problems downloading from this site (not our fault, and theres very little we can do about it)

8. quan4

quan4 Active Member

oh, haha, thanx for explaning to me, i use the 2wire DSL at&t

9. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

Crunchyroll is a for-profit endevour. Much like Ani-Premium.com . Which DDOSed one of our affiliates.
    I'm no fan of pay anime sites.
    If you wonder why anistash is .info now instead of .net, you can thank pay-anime sites' scripts.