1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ragnarok Ds - Taekwon Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

For my first Character I'm making a taekwon/taekwon master but i wasn't quite sure on the stats, i figured str/vit/dex and at the moment i am lvl 25/20 with 31 str 20 vit and 17 dex, what final stats should i shoot for?

2. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Since you're going Star Gladiator (Taekwon Master, as it's called on the international site), then I'd say you should invest in: Str/Agi/Dex. As a Star Glad, you're going to want to focus on faster kicks, when your stances don't kick in (I'm assuming the DS version runs basically like the PC version does) and, I'm assuming that you'll get 1,325 stat points total by the time you hit level 99, you may want to set your stats up something like this:

Str: 80-90
    Agi: 60-70
    Int: 1
    Vit: Is fine as is.
    Dex: 60 at most, methinks.
    Luk: 1

Anyway, I haven't really played SG in the past on the PC version (once or twice, but that's about it), but I have a good amount of knowledge from about 3 years of playing online by now, so this should help you out some. :)

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

let me clear this up, don't give me ragnarok "online" stat builds people.. the ds game is not the same :p

4. noitenshi

Eh, I see it as the same engine, even if the game has a different story, and has a few things taken from it, like the ability to rebirth, and a couple of classes that have been pulled, because of the DS' limitations. Never really could get into the DS version, possibly because it's still in Japanese and I'm currently waiting for its localization.

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

you could see it as anything you want but sadly its not the same as the online version.. seeing as aspd/agil is completely nerfed, along with a lot of other crap.. stat builds for most of the characters stay generally the same but its kinda hard to say for the taekwon ..meh.. and btw fafnir

there is an english patch :p

6. noitenshi

Oh, I know there's an English patch. :p Maybe I'll give it a go and see how wrong I am.