1. This forum is in read-only mode.

radiant historia can't get out of prologue

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Sensetsu, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Sensetsu

Sensetsu Active Member

well i got an interesting problem and unfortunately the walkthroughs are next to useless since they expect you to get past the prologue on your own, problem is i'm constantly stuck in the damn thing it doesn't end, i've died in that battle that you can't win on the bridge about 5 times so far, supposedly the chronicle is supposed to react somewhere before the spy dies but i've walked around everywhere and had no such reaction, i tried going to the barracade and there is nothing that says you can move it, just stuck in this endless cycle and can't progress in the game, starting to wonder if its some sort of antipiracy.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

After the spy dies, you continue north. You'll die pretty brutally in a battle and the main guy (forgot his name at this point) will fling his near dead body into the river. You will have your first interaction with Historia and the two that maintain it. This will take you back to the pivotal point right before the spy is about to get killed, and he'll be saved.

At that point you head south rather than north. This will take you to the impassable barrier. Those who maintain Historia will appear and grant you the power you need to continue onward.

3. Sensetsu

Sensetsu Active Member

yeh i think its anti piracy cause i've gone through dying 5 times and don't get any event like that, it just makes u s tart over again, also found a topic after hours of searhing that this problem pops up with pirated versions of the game,clever really.

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the Anti-Piracy working for you. I had the same issue til I checked the AP thread and discovered which cards had patches for it or if a firmware upgrade was needed to bypass the issue.