1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rabbids go home (again)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hi all,i have got a rabbids go home on my dsi v1.3 and using an acekard 2i with akaio and latest loader and i have 4 rar files of rabbids go home alldownloaded form different sites(here first obviously).now they all start up with the ubisoft screen and show a pic of a rabbit doing something like blowing itself up or something like that then the top screen goes blue and it freezes.evey one does the same thing and if i reset the dsi and go back into it it loads up the ubisoft screen and then the top and bottom screen goes dark grey?i reallllly want to try this game out as i have it on the wii but its not happening!any ideas of what could be wrong or suggestions of any kind? p.m is welcomed thankyou and happy new year to everyone at romulation and all the members.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHere did you place the latest loader?

This doesn't sound right for an acekard...

3. iwantndsroms

i went into folder that says _aio then put the latest loader into 'akloader' but i just checked and there is another folder called 'loaders' should it have had gone in there instead?thanks hypnos

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Put it there.

I put mine in both LOL

It's meant to just be in loaders.

And make sure you change the rom settings to reflect this.

Press select on a game you wish to change loader type/akloader

5. iwantndsroms

ok i thought it was weird as there was nothing in the akloader file when i opened it first of all !thanks.
    when you say press select on a game do you mean touch touch the ak logo on the dsi menu screen and then tap the rabbit logo and from there i can change the loader?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No...

You actually put the file in the loader directory...I remember because I had an issue with it.

But I put it in both.

Anyway...

In the rom select (when choosing a rom) then press select.

Rom options I believe.
    Post Merge: [time]1262347047[/time]
    Oh yeah-don't select it because that starts it-just move the cursor/highlight it then press select.

7. iwantndsroms

o yeah i did that already and the game works now thanks

In the rom select (when choosing a rom) then press select
    Rom options I believe. sorry i dont understand this bit ?

Post Merge: [time]1262350449[/time]
    i sorted it out now thanks alot hYpNoS for your help with this ;D,i just hope that the save function works on zelda s.t now lets hope that putting the loader in the right menu has fixed that too (keeping my fingers crossed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.