1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4SDHC problem. Need help A.S.A.P!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Louisetje, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louisetje

Louisetje Member

i just got a R4 SDHC chip, 8 GB. And it already had problems with starting up. that already took me a whole day. But now it's like im playing alot of games that say after i turn them on Save data is corrupt. [ Bleach Dark souls, Peggle] Some games even won't start. [ Zelda, Sonic rush ] I even patched Bleach, got some new firmware on it but nothing would make it work. And now im kinda dissapointed because like only 2 of the 10 games are doing it. It's mostly the newer games from '08/'09 that won't work.

Does anybody know a solution to this? It's really annoying me.

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Is the new firmware the latest? That might be a problem

3. Louisetje

Louisetje Member

Well, My dad said the he downloaded the latest one on the R4sdhc site.. So. I don't know. :eek: what is the latest version then?

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

My R4 SDHC had never such issue... Weird. Maybe the emulation chip hasn't been installed correct.

5. Louisetje

Louisetje Member

That could be it yes. First of all, my r4 Sdhc chip even didn't wanted to start. only the loading.... screen. firmware didn't work.. Only 1 type worked. Maybe?

6. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Do you have like extra saves?
    does eveything else work?

7. Louisetje

Louisetje Member

Well, More ''Oldly'' games, Like Animal crossing, and Rhythm paradise just work perfectly. But some just won't save. Like bleach. But i don't have extra saves.

By the way, another little Action replay problem; I can't find some codes in the AR screen with Pokemon Pearl, Like the shiny pokemon code.. but others are just showing. i tried editing it with Cheat editor. But it won't work too. any solutions to make ' em work? xD
    Post Merge: [time]1262287216[/time]
    I now have noticed that all mario games won't save either.. [most] of the games that are not working/saving are original Japanese...
    Post Merge: [time]1262287268[/time]
    I now have noticed that all mario games won't save either.. [most] of the games that are not working/saving are original Japanese...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.