1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4SDHC Help ... ?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by The_Sandman, Sep 16, 2010.

1. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

[​IMG]
    Hello ... I currently have an R4SDHC and firmware 1.34 on my card but the problem I'm getting is I can't get a game to load so I'm after some pointers as to what to change as I must be doing something wrong? I did have an R4 SDHC Kernel on but the newer games wouldn't load ... Unfortunately I don't remember which one and the new one I installed 1.34 just keeps crashing when I go to start a game ... ?

Could somebody please help me sort this small but annoying problem out please ... ?

I'm guessing I may need to give you some more info to help me so fire away as I'm only too happy to help ...

Cheers MG ...

2. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

search up ysmenu and when youve set it up reguarly update the extinfosav in the ttmenu folder this fixes the games with anti piracy

3. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

Whoosh ... that's gone right over my head ... If possible could you break that down into small steps please as I'm a newbie and I haven't a scooby as what that entails ...

4. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.msg818800#msg818800 dp what it says in the guide on this thread

5. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

I've downloaded the following and it works perfect

PREMADE R4 SDHC FIRMWARE 1.34 WITH YSMENU 6.24 (R4SDHC ONLY): NEEDS UPDATED FIXES

but it says it needed updated fixes ... could someone point me to those updates please and maybe show me how to do that it not
    already explained when I get there ... ?

Cheers ...

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

its there aswell, where it says latest ysmenu fixes, its the first part of the thread :)