1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4iTT Problem with Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Evoslingerr, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Evoslingerr

Evoslingerr New Member

I'm having problems activating the cheat code menu from the Rom Selection Screen in my flashcart... This is the card I'm running: r4itt.net

So what happens is that I downloaded the file "usrcheat.dat" and I directly moved it to my System folder, in the "Cheat" subfolder. After that, I tried clicking "B" button just as the card's page explains but NO cheat menu popped up. I thought maybe the file I downloaded didn't include any cheats for the game I was currently playing (Digimon World Dawn). So I opened the file program with the code editor for R4 cards and found out there where only three games loaded... none of them, of course, Digimon Dawn. So I though that might be it. I looked for the Game ID for Dawn which happens to be: A3VE f25173df, and I loaded a new "usrcheat.dat" file with the new Dawn codes in it; hoping that clicking "B" on the menu would activate the cheat gallore... But no... not even after that I was capable of loading the screen... Anybody knows what I could do? Thanks in advance...