1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4igold.cc for 3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by DEMP08, Feb 6, 2012.

1. DEMP08

DEMP08 Member

i have got a r4i gold.cc card for 3ds, i have downloaded the software and put it on the sd card, then put 3 games on. i tried it and i am getting a black loading screen at the top, am i doing something wrong?? please help???

2. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

hmm, have never used this card before, actually if you want to buy a r4 card, the best choose is the r4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn using wood firmware. what is your 3DS firmware, have you already updated your card to support V3.0.0-6?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

make sure the games you are putting on the card are ds games. 3ds games cant be played yet

4. DEMP08

DEMP08 Member

it says that this type of card supports the newest 3ds updates. and i only put ds games on. still cant get it sorted, but will keep trying.
    thanx

5. asian_pinoy13

asian_pinoy13 New Member

I have a problem for my R4i-3ds gold , I've download the latest kernel v 1.4.4 and when i download games on it like ex. Dementiu: the ward; For some reason when i put the card in to my dsi xl it shows either error or menu? with a picture of a the small chip. Is my microchip broken or my r4i card and the website that says on my r4i is www.r4i-gold.com. Am i doing something wrong? oh and when i put the the usb in my computer (with the microchip) it keeps on asking me to format it.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that suggests the microsd card has worn out and needs to be replaced. they don't last forever.

7. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

but his card is not the r4i gold from r4ids.cn, can not use the wood firmware.