1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i wont Show up Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blackk49, Oct 4, 2010.

1. blackk49

blackk49 New Member

Ok, well I search up for my problem in many forums, and didn't see a resolve to my problem:

My R4i worked 2 weeks ago, I've been busy and haven't played it for awhile...so Today I tried to play it on my
    DS Lite, and when I come to the menu screen, there is no DS Card Inserted. I thought it was normal so I eject the R4i out and put it back and...again not showing up, I did it several time and didn't work. I've asked several of my friends, and they said that I should just clean the R4i card not the SD card...

The SD card works fine, I insert it on the computer to see whether it was the problem but then, all the files showed up fine, and i was able to access it.

So I think the problem is the R4i card, but not so sure, if anyone can help thanks.

Additional Info: I've been using this R4i card on my DS Lite for 5~6 months it has been working fine until today.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Have you tried the paper trick?

Get a small slip of paper as wide as the contacts of the R4i and slip it between the case of the R4i and the motherboard/contacts. Make sure a little hangs out in case you need to take the paper out later.

If that doesn't work, then your flash cart needs to be replaced.