1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i SDHC won't read my .SAV files

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Arcelio, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Arcelio

Arcelio Well-Known Member

I have an R4i SDHC Happy Box V 2.0. It was working well for the past two weeks. Today, when I went to start up one of my games, 'New Game' popped up. Seeing as I SAVED my game, and I checked my Micro SD to make sure the file was still there (it was), I don't get why I can't continue from my last save point. I can't even start over, since even my NEW SAV files won't work.

Help?

P.S: This started after I tried upgrading the firmware. I'm more than willing to use something else (Wood R4, YSMenu), so long as they let me use the SAV files I already have.

P.P.S: This is the type of cart I have, in case you need a picture.

[​IMG]

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Maybe the card increased the size of the save.

That causes it to reset.

3. Arcelio

Is there anyway to fix that? For ALL of my games, it's doing this

4. yoshi2889

No there is no way to fix it.

And if it is with all games then your SD card might need formatting.

Backup all files and format to FAT32 if you didn't already.

5. Arcelio

Yeah, that fixed it. Such a shame though. I had a good twenty hours invested in Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days, and I was just nearing the end of it. Guess this means I'll have to backup my SAV files everyday, to be careful.

Thank you very much for your help.

6. yoshi2889

No problem :)

7. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

i completed that game

8. slyguy

slyguy New Member

I had/have the same problem, i did format to fat 32 and it still wont save the game. The save file is there but i cant start from where i left off. This is driving me crazy. Please help

9. BigLord

BigLord New Member

Yeah, I have this problem too, and I've already formatted the card but it still doesnt read my .sav files, help please?

Pretty please?

10. dskartmasta

dskartmasta Active Member

This. Happen after I updated to 1.26b and evenb when I redownloaded 1.25b it's still doing it :\