1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i SDHC v1.4 Ver 1.17b Pokemon SS Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by eros1234, Mar 14, 2010.

1. eros1234

eros1234 Member

Hi im new at this r4i stuff in fact i got my r4i today in mail i put a couple of games in and the only one that's having problems in Pokemon SS.. i read in a couple of threads that in not working for some emulators now here is some that work

Confirmed Working on the Following Cards/Emulators:

- CycloDS w/ Firmware 1.58B1
    - Acekard2i w/ AKAIO Firmware 1.5 and 1.5.1 and 1.6RC1
    - R4i SDHC (RTS) w/ Firmware 2.6f
    - EDGE w/ Firmware 1.8
    - M3/G6 DS Real w/ Firmware 4.7h
    - DeSmuME 0.9.5 x64
    - No$GBA using the following codes:

Whats is this firmware - R4i SDHC (RTS) w/ Firmware 2.6f

i have the newest firmware, that i got off this website http://r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp are there other firmware that people make by any chance!!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Two different cards. R4i is used on numerous clones and copies, some are better than others. Some are clones of the R4, some are clones of the Acekard, etc, etc.

3. i have the same question as the op. i have a r4i sdhc 1.4 chrismas version with 1.4b firmware on my dsi. heartgold and soulsilver both freeze on me. do i not have the sdhc (rts)?

i just looked at my card and it says chrismas, with no 't' does this mean it's fake? :-\

4. Evach Rouro

Evach Rouro Member

If i update to v2.6f or something on r4i should it actually say that on the bottom right corner of main menu?

5. eros1234

eros1234 Member

Couple of questions?

so is that bad that i have a r4i v1.14?

can i update to R4i SDHC (RTS) w/ Firmware 2.6f?

is there a way?

6. Evach Rouro

Evach Rouro Member

Yeah, can you get the firmware 2.6f downloaded to a zip? Once you do that just drop it into the root of your r4i. even though thats what I did and it didn't work.

7. eros1234

eros1234 Member

hopefully someone that know about this helps us and btw where could i find the firmware!!

8. HellJumperSK

HellJumperSK New Member

I have the same card as TC, If found this website. Im going to try updating mine. Might want to give it a shot: http://www.r4rts.com/download-en.htm

9. eros1234

eros1234 Member

another question is the R4i SDHC (RTS) w/ Firmware 2.6f better then the r4i 1.4
    Post Merge: [time]1268534563[/time]
    bump still asking for help