1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i SDHC v1.4 firmare help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by DeadbecauseIkilledit, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I was having trouble getting Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing rom to work so I downloaded new firmware for my r4 card. I went to the r4i sdhc site download page and chose the English choice under"
    "The latest note: If you play games with kernel V1.11C, and prompt a message "System date error. Please Check NDS system date.", you need to download and update the latest kernel V1.11d. sorry for the inconvenience. Updated Date:[2012-07-21]" so I downloaded it extracted it opened the folder and copied it to my micro sd and chose to replace already exsisting files. I put in my r4 card turnd my ds lite on and launched it. All I see when I open it is"Loading... www. r4i-sdhc .com". I'm not sure why it decided to not work. I still have the old firmware so if it'd be better for me to put that back on it and find a different way to get Sonic and Sega working then I'll do that. I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

2. simona12

simona12 Active Member

Try retrogamefans firmware can use as second firmware on sd card need keep v1.11d has a thread here and on gbatemp need read the how to install am on tablet sorry can't copy and paste link