1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i SDHC v1.4.1 WiFi - Some Questions

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dsiler, Apr 18, 2011.

1. dsiler

dsiler New Member

Hi Guys,

i´m just owner of my first R4-Upgrade Card and i totally love to use it.
    I just have some Questions about my Card, i googled my Fingers bleedy but i can´t find a clear Answer to my Questions.

Now i want to ask you, the Community of People who have a wide Range of Knowledge in this Subject

All i want to know is:

1. In the original r4i-sdhc.com Firmware for my Card, is it possible to change the Style (Not the Theme, the Art of the Menu Structure i.e). Once i saw a Firmware that looked like when i´m browsing on a little Windows in the DSi, with a Slidebar (up/down) on the Right Side and a Start Menu Button. The Roms were listed fine without big Graphics, just a little Icon and some Infos of the Game.

2. What Firmware Alternatives except r4i-sdhc.com Original Firmware are available? I found some Wood Versions with the Info for R4i, bot it won´t start (Just a Red SIM Card with an "?" in the Middle) http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0
    None of these works :(

All i want is a Firmware that looks clean with a nice Style and as mentioned above. (Something like Moonshell, only for Browsing the R4 Menu with the Roms in it)

I am very thankful for some Infos, i can´t find anything in this Jungle of Cards :(

Greetings, dsiler :)