1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4i-sdhc theme question

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by makavelilives7, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I've been trying to figure this out for a while and it seems like other people have too. So I thought I'd post it here.

I've been wanting to get some new themes for my r4i-sdhc. I've tried a few sites, mainly ndsthemes.com and I've download some and put them in my themes folder but they won't load. I was wondering why this occurs and where I can find a big collection of themes that will work other than the site posted on my card, because those themes suck monkey nuts.

Thanks for any help.

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

Download skins/theme from official R4i-SDHC web site. Decompress and copy it to the TF card (SD card) "R4i/Menu\skin" folder. Maximum allow skins/themes was up to 8. After power on the NSDI/NDSL switch to the setting mode (most right button) to configure and select skins / themes setting. There is a file call "color.ini" which locate at the skin/thems folder, you can use it to manually customize the skin/themes setting. For the detail description please refer to the "English kernel download instruction" from R4i-SDHC web site.

3. "where I can find a big collection of themes that will work other than the site posted on my card, because those themes suck monkey nuts."

I'm asking for a site other than their main site.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

download themes from ndsthemes.com, from the r4 section, once downloaded, you need a program, called gimp2, look on google. you need to edit the picture files you get. when you have the program, open the pic, then just go to save as. click on save. another window should open, click advanced options. click on 16bit, the third option for it, it should be X1 R5 G5 B5. Do that with all the pic files from the theme. then save it in one of the theme folders. And the themes should be working

Ive done this with R4i SDHC, using a DSiXL