1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Sdhc system help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by twilight24, Jun 15, 2010.

1. twilight24

twilight24 Active Member

Hello I would be grateful if you could help me with this problem i will be very grateful
    I have a r4i sdhc revoultion for my ds
    have downloaded and installed the new 1.22 version of the firmware
    but i keep getting this screen as soon i get to the menu screen...
    "system date error! please check NDS system date"
    What does it mean? Can anyone help me?

2. t1t1n

t1t1n New Member

Had the same problem - took the card out switched on and changed the date back on the callander and put the card back in switched on and it worked ok - must be a problem with the software my daughter has had the same problem.

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

i posted a question about it yesterday,the best thing to do is download the latest kernel from r4i-sdhc.com its version v1.23b it fixes this known problem and also fixes several games that previously came up with error codes on loading,i chose to download the kernel from the europe server as the other servers said 9 hours to download and the europe one did it in 6 seconds.My problem was exactly the same with exactly the same error message about the date ,and i fixed it as i said with the update,just download the new kernel and open the rar file up and extract it to the micro sd and say yes when it asks if you want to replace the files as they already exist on the drive.
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp
    copy this link above and download the v1.23b kernel to fix all the problems it only came out yesterday