1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i sdhc Revolution problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by terracotta209, Dec 30, 2010.

1. terracotta209

terracotta209 Member

My R4i does not work on my new dsi but works on my dslight , i have went to the www.r4rts.com website and up dated my firmware .But it still doesn't work any idea's ? Its a 1.4 I believe.. Thanks the screen say's shutdown system and reset and or refer to manual (something along this line).

2. SDamonCronous

SDamonCronous Well-Known Member

Try to be specific with the error, and could you upload a picture of the cart and box so I know what we are dealing with here (eg. a normal clone or an entirely different cart). And whats with this 'www.r4rts.com'? If it is a proper R4i sdhc, then you need to get the latest firmware from here: www.r4i-sdhc.com

3. terracotta209

terracotta209 Member

sent you some info

4. SDamonCronous

Try to keep this in the thread, and try this one: http://down.gbalpha.com/r4rts/soft/R4_eng_v2.8.zip
    The problem could be that you have updated your firmware on your DSi to the latest version, which blocks pretty much every cart out there, a few have got past it but, if that is the case you just need to wait for when they release a kernel that works for the latest firmware

5. terracotta209

terracotta209 Member

ok i will try that firmware.The dsi is new about 2wks old ,so maybe on set up it updated.
    My son has an R4i gold and that works on it ,we tried that yesterday. Going to try that firmware,,,

6. SDamonCronous

You could also try re-formatting the SD card, that could help