1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4I-SDHC FAKE or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by efrenm, Jan 12, 2010.

1. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

so i got a r4i-sdhc from deal extreme its a chrismas box with a calander its in a rectangle box
    not in a cube one. anyway i tryed using it with my old r4 i use for my ds lite i tryed it
    in the menu it says the game is star ways lethal alliance. i tryed it on it said no menu
    i tryed it on my ds lite used my old r4 its not r4i is it for or i need to get another micro SD
    and put the firmware in it.

Thanks P.S. The ovals in the card sticker thing

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Any R4 that works on DSi or support SDHC is a clone. You will need firmware for your specific flash cart instead of the old R4 firmware.

On a side note, why on earth didn't you do a bit of research and see the huge number of people here who recommend different flash carts? Sorry but you sort of deserve what you get from buying a R4 clone. =/

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

People need to learn the acekard 2.i is the best and easiest ds/dsi compatible card ever.

The cycloDS is good if you have no plans for dsi usage.

4. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I wonder if he's got the "Christmas Edition" cart-which several people on here couldnt find suitable firmware for,and I think had to use ysmenu

5. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

It is pointless, telling people that AFTER they buy a flashcart.
    Plus, i see nothing wrong with my R4. No problems...not ONE problem since i bought it about a year ago.