1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i sdhc date problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Jun 14, 2010.

1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,my wife has a r4i sdhc (red box) in her ds lite and today there is a message saying that the date is wrong and needs to be reset ?so i went on the r4isdhc.com website which took ages to load and eventually came up with a message saying that it has this problem and that they have relesed a new kernel version v1.23b it then gives you 3 servers in italy germany and the other one ive forgotten :) .so i try and downlod it from the italian server but it says 9 hours !SSSS0000000 the question is does anyone have or know of a link to this new firmware that fixes the problem and also fixes some games that wont play on it.thanks for any help in advance.
    Post Merge: [time]1276543978[/time]
    aha i have sorted it out now and its ok and plays some of the games that came up with error codes before,i went to www.r4i-sdhc.com and downloaded the v1.23b kernel from the europe server which took 5 seconds to download and we are all happy again(or the wife is) ill stick to my acekard2i

2. eltrojano

eltrojano New Member

I found that its easier to change the year in the system settings to 2009 and then go to wifi and let the system update itself . worked great for me.

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

yes this is an option but updating the kernel is the proper fix and also fixes several problematic games that used to come up with error codes on loading,just changing the date will not fix the games too.
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp
    copy this link above to the right page

4. svennnic

svennnic New Member

you will find that this latest update will still bring up the system date error on Oct 14th also, as it is something they have put in to stop others from copying their files..... so even then you will have to put your date back then also to help the fix or re upload a new kernal again.....