1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i only one cheat showing in cheat menu

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by FlickCM, Jun 14, 2010.

1. FlickCM

FlickCM Member

I have followed all directions for cheat code editor for an r4 card and I am still having some issues.
    I have an R4i revolution using 1.54 firmware. I am trying to use cheats for Pokemon Heartgold (US) and so far I have only been able to get one cheat to show and that's the 100% catch rate cheat. I tried adding two new codes to the cheat.dat file via cheat code editor but they won't show in the (y) cheat menu before I go into the game. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone else know how to solve it? I even deleted the usercheat.dat file to see if it would fix the issue.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

after writing the cheat in cheat code editor, you need to press the update cheat button so the cheat is saved, and when your done editing the usrcheat.dat file, save the whole thing

3. FlickCM

FlickCM Member

Yeah I did that and I updated both the usercheat.dat and CHEAT.dat file and it still doesn't work. Even when I load both files into cheat code editor it shows them there but on my ds it only shows 100% catch rate.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

try erasing the cheat.dat so you only end up with the usrcheat, probably it has something to do

5. FlickCM

FlickCM Member

I figured out what was wrong, problem solved. Close this thread.

6. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

What was wrong? Was it because
    was right?