1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4i kernal will not work ??????

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by nazar7, Mar 12, 2011.

1. nazar7

nazar7 Member

Hi there, - I am using a DSlite (not the DSi)

I bought a r4i sdhc V1.4.1
    I downloaded the appropriate software kernel R4igoldenglishv1.14b.zip (FROM this site http://www.r4isdhc.com/r4-download/
    Unzipped it
    Copied the files to the 8gig sdhc

The Ds won’t even load, after the initial screen warning (about health) – it just goes blank with “error” :'(

If I remove the r4i card, the machine works perfectly…

I also tried using happyboxs.exe which happily formatted the sdhc, but when I tried to get the software – it says that the page does not exist…..

I also tried downloading other r4i kernels, and after the initial warning screen it came up with “menu?”

I have spent hours trying to get this to work,,,,, can anyone please help

Can you please send me the link for the right software to download or try, because i am sure it is a software problem and i am doing this for my son 8), and i have no idea what else to try.

thankyou
    Post Merge: [time]1299946840[/time]
    ;D hi there problem solved, (i picked up a clue from reading one of the other threads)

on the box it says www.r4i-sdhc.com and the site they gave me in an email was www.r4isdhc.com

anyone notice the difference, because they are both proper sites with r4i kernel downloads :eek:

anyway feel free to leave a comment like "look on the box for where to get the kernel" ;D

thanks to everyone who looked and thought about it.....