1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by emsi81, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emsi81

emsi81 Well-Known Member

I have recently upgraded to a DSi and bought a R4i card to use with it. i also downloaded software to use with it from http://www.r4-ds-card.com/r4 i downloaded the second one down but some games are just coming up with a white screen, these games played with YSmenu, why wont they work? can anyone suggest any compatible software that would allow these games to work??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me and my daughter!
    Post Merge: [time]1266070526[/time]
    PLEASE help me

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

You could put YSMenu on your R4i.

3. emsi81

emsi81 Well-Known Member

i tried and it wont work with it

4. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

I think theres a sticked thread about getting it to work on clones, you'll have to search for it.

5. johnsteveen

johnsteveen New Member

I had that same issue on my 8GB Sandisk Micro SDHC Card even though when i had a 2GB Sandisk Micro SD Card mario kart worked fine. so i thought this would fix my Mario Kart problems on my 8GB SDHC card so i downloaded it (I had Firmware 1.32 kernel English and my 8GB Micro SDHC was in the computer when i downloaded it ).

I placed the firmware upgrade in my 8GB Sandisk Micro SDHC Card and safely removed the USB. This is when my problems start.

I turned my Nintendo DSi on (i had DSi firmware 1.3A) and went straight to r4ineo and booted up the firmware upgrade . it first came up something saying press Y to continue or press X to cancel. i pressed Y and when it finished upgrading it said something about a "cycle your ds" or something i couldn't go back to the r4 menu so i turned it off.

when i turned it back on it said there is no inserted game card even though my game was perfectly inserted in so i took it out gave it a good clean and its still not working ive tried doing everything but i failed. ive even tried putting my 2GB microSDcard in but that wouldnt work either. i ve checked on the computer via USB if my Micro SD data is still there and it is, but, its my R4ineo card that wont work. Can you please tell me what to do.

PS. ive even tried putting in to a DSLite but still does not detect and ive tried formatting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.