1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold V1.4 for DS lite

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lady_jshe, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady_jshe

lady_jshe New Member

I bought R4i Gold two weeks ago and a DS lite last year. The R4i works in my DS lite for 2 weeks and now it does not just last Monday it only shows white screen.

Please help me. I went to a technician to check on the software. He said that R4i will not working for DS lite, this was build for DSi only. I told him that before it was working and after 2 weeks it stop.

2. ballow

ballow New Member

this get me curious. so what does the technician said? R4i Gold works well on my ds Lite. did the tech just leave and said nothing to you? this is awkward. try this. i'm using R4i Gold v1.30. check if it works on you. i may be not be checking this thread again. so i'll give any information i can give u.

here's a website that for u to download v1.30

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

click on the one with "R4 SDHC / R4i Gold (r4-pro.com) Latest: v1.30"

Maybe i'll check if this method works for u since we're both Gold R4i user.
    I'll just feel bad if i didn't help someone in need while i play on my ds smiling. tell me if it works. just replace the files in ur MicroSD card like the moonshl , system or whatever with the new ones. then try to play the game.

3. sabertiger 8

sabertiger 8 Member

thats weird my r4i gold works perfectly exept im trying to kh ds but it freezes in my r4i gold its the 1st rom that freezes btw if u r r4i gold doesnt work go change it u have guarantee right? r4i gold 4 ever

4. ballow

ballow New Member

btw. i found out something interesting but it's still in theoretical state. Games stuck either if it's in the black screen or blank(white screen) after choosing a game depending on the company created it. For instance, I have Children of Mana from the Nintendo Company, Deep Labyrinth from Atlus USA.Inc same as Luminous Arc. Mario Party from the Nintendo company, Yu-gi-oh, Lost in Blue both from Konami. and when i tested out. only the games with the Nintendo company and Konami works. the game from Atlus USA stuck on the white screen. But isn't Mario Kart in the nintendo Company and why does it get stuck? i checked on wiki that Actually Mario Party is from Hudson Soft and Mario Kart is from Nintendo EAD. different Developers but the same Publishers. I guess that the company somehow blocked authority for roms like pirated. because i bought Mario Kart ds once and i can play but when i used R4i it didn't play. It just maybe correct. what do u guys think so?

P.S. THIS IS STILL A THEORY AND NOT CONFIRMED YET...

5. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

um..no
    that would be retarded.
    all developers use the Nitro SDK to develop their games. depending how much profits they get and how popular the game is, they would implement anti-piracy checks.

flashcarts don't go, omg! its a nintendo game! we support this and OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!! KONAMI GAMES SUX BALLZ! FUCKING NOT BOOTING IT!

6. ballow

ballow New Member

lol. i guess my theory's there in such a waste of effort. I'm still trying to figure out what makes the games laggy? is it because there isn't enough space? but i have 2 gb free on my Sd Card. geez. what could be the cause of it i wonder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.