1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4I Gold Pro Problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by SunTea07, Jul 30, 2013.

1. SunTea07

SunTea07 Member

Here' the problem im playing on my r4 earlier and i turn it off and when i open it, an error has occured pop-up and i try to restart it several times still didn't work what could be the problem?

EDIT 1:
    (I already updated my flashcart to V4.5 and my 3DS version is v4.5 and my flashcart come from this website CLICK)

EDIT 2:
    (When i test it on my ds lite just stays on white screen)

EDIT 3:
    Here's the pic for my cart.
    [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for my bad english.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Your link doesn't work.

As for your problem, you're probably installing the firmware wrong.
    Have a look here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61076.0

3. SunTea07

SunTea07 Member

hey i just updated my problem and the link works now and nope i didn't install any firmware because my flashcart is already updated on v4.5

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

You still need to install a firmware (they're calling it a kernel).
    Download this, and follow the guide below.

5. SunTea07

SunTea07 Member

I already installed the kernel too :( It was working before but when i re-open it an error has occured pop-up.

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Try formatting your SD (backup your games) and re-installing the kernel.

7. SunTea07

SunTea07 Member

Ok ill try it. i'll report back and see what happens.
    Post Merge: [time]1375181569[/time]
    Still the same problem... :( Should i try another micro sd?
    EDIT:
    I Just use another micro-sd still the same problem occurs this is pissing me off. :'(

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I was reading this on my smartphone and thought of pitching in a bit even though I don't have that cart;

1. Recheck recent downloaded kernel/firmware from official site
    Have you made sure the file you'd acquired for your cart's kernel/firmware is the correct version from that site? There seems to be 2 cart that looks almost the same. Be careful since it could be your case is the same with this one : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61970.0
    Using a wrong set of upgrading file/kernel/firmware could cause the cart to fail.

2. There's a chance your flash cart is dead/broken
    Though some might argue that such issue rarely occurs, but any electronic devices can eventually die out due to over used. Since as you'd accounted, you'd tried using alternative SD Micro and even ran it on your older console, and it still doesn't work. Thus it's very unlikely the failure as due to bricking/blockage.

In reply no. 4, what was the error message that appeared? Was it "Turn off your console,....bla....bla...."? And on which console did it appeared? The NDSL/3DS? Since you said the screen was white when loaded. Do elaborate in detail.

9. SunTea07

SunTea07 Member

The kernel i download is the 2012 version not the 2013.

I was playing it before. But when im going to play it again an error occurs.

In the 3DS an error has occured appeared. While the NDSL just stays at white screen.

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Then it might be likely the flash cart is spent, thus might need to buy new one.