1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i gold pro doesn't work after upgrading card

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Lieseltje, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Lieseltje

Lieseltje New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm really hoping someone can help me with my problem. I've been searching the internet for over four hours now but still haven't found a solution. My baby brother has been sobbing on the couch at the lost of his pokemons. (I did back-up though!)

The problem:
    I tried to upgrade my brother's r4 card to work on his 3ds. I bought the card several months ago, but at the time there was no software to work with version 5.1.0-11, so he's been using it on his DS lite till there would be.
    This morning I saw there was a upgrade so I upgraded the card to 6.something. But now when I insert the card in the 3ds, the place where the game icon should be in te menu shows up blank, and when I insert the card in the DS lite it freezes immediate at the 'warning - health and safety' screen.

I've tried several kernels, on the 3DS and the lite, but nothing seems to work. Have I messed up the whole r4 card?

It's okay if I can't get it to work on the 3DS, my brother is more than happy if he can just play on the Lite again..