1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sinister66, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinister66

sinister66 New Member

Please, help me regarding to my question. I've seen people post "O, buy acekard 2i, etc, etc, R4i fake, etc" I know, but I'm fine with my r4i, well not now though lol.

I bought the r4i gold in last month, and it works even when I updated to 1.4U. However, when I was walking home while listening to music, the card froze. Then when I restarted it, a message popped up, saying "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON TO TURN THE SYSTEM OFF. PLEASE REFER TO THE NINTENDO DSI OPERATIONS MANUAL FOR DETAILS

Any ideas? I've been changing and updating the firmwares too. If all fails, I'm buying an Acekard2i or the Super Onei.

2. sadboy

sadboy Guest

was your dsi on internit connection on always leave it off are you will get errors like that

3. sinister66

sinister66 New Member

I turned it off, and it's still the same problem.

4. footyfan09

footyfan09 Well-Known Member

Well i got exactly the same problem and found it was because i had updated the firmware to 1.4.
    So i'm getting a flashcard that work with it like an acekard 2i maybe you should too.

5. sinister66

sinister66 New Member

For me the R4i gold worked even with the 1.4U update. It was the reason I bought it in the first place. Mine just stopped working with the error.

6. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.