1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold Error Screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dancubs, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

This is a risky shot, because I have this feeling that someone has already posted this, but I just couldnt find it. Anyways, it's been a minor problem that's been bothering me since the first time I bought the card. At random intervals, whenever I boot up the card from my DSi menu, a black error screen shows up that says "An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. See operations manual."

It's a little nuisance I'd like to get rid of real soon. There are so many fixes for games with APs, but has anyone every found a fix to avoid this R4i Gold error screen? If there is such a solution, please tell me. I'm sure there more r4i Gold users who would benefit from knowing how to stop this from happening.

Waiting for answers, thanks a bunch. :)

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Search, "Press and hold the power button to turn the system off." :)

There are quite alot of threads about it.

3. dancubs

On it. :) Hope I really find a permanent solution to this. It's the only real set back I have on the card, other than that, it's a good one.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Does your DSi have 1.4 firmware? If so, is your R4i updated to work with 1.4?

5. dancubs

Yes, DSi is 1.4u. R4i Gold running on 1.30, so I guess that's a yes.

No answers found on the threads linked. At least not for my case. :(

Oh, by the way, I was just curious. I've got the r4i gold on, and playing games and what not, can I play WFC enabled games like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks? And could I still use the DSi browser and the Facebook uploader? Would that be safe, with the card in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.