1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold Doesn't Work :'(

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by MonkeyButt604, Apr 17, 2011.

1. MonkeyButt604

MonkeyButt604 Member

Ok i was playing Fifa11 on my DS then it froze,i tryed restarting, but it doesnt show the loading screen when i start the Flashcart, i tryed reformatting my Memory chip but that didn't seem to be the problem, is it possible my R4i Gold is broken on the inside?

2. MonkeyButt604

MonkeyButt604 Member

Well when i type in the website on the R4i it said the website is gone :(
    www.r4ids.com

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

usually when this happens, it's determined that the card in question is a clone one.

This means that the card itself is pretty much garbage now, and you'll need to purchase a better one.
    Please correct me if I am wrong, I stopped using flashcards about a year ago

4. MonkeyButt604

MonkeyButt604 Member

Well This is...............Very sad,then is it possible i can play my Regular r4 on my dsi?

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I wouldn't be sad, I might be wrong.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=7c9311fdc6fd217dc1fc72626687cc3c&showtopic=108234&st=0&p=1446992&#entry1446992

It would seem the regular R4 is incompatible with the dsi.

I hope you find something better if you get another flashcard. There are many intelligent users on here who can help you with that. Good luck.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if it does not have an 'i' in the name then there is no way of making it function on a DSi.

7. viral777

viral777 Active Member

when i first got my R4 for the ds and ds lite, right after my card shipped, the site i bought it from went down, luckily though, my card is till working after all these years. ;)