1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold & Ak2i flash carts & DSi / DSi XL

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by rosiez2, Apr 29, 2010.

1. rosiez2

rosiez2 Member

I have both a R4i Gold flash card and an AK2i .

My DSi has nintendo firmware 1.3A
    My DSi XL has nintendo firmware 1.4A

I upgraded the firmware on both my flash cards to work on my DSi XL - this seemed to work fine, however when I use the cards in my dsi XL lots of the games that previously used to work (on the DSi) no longer work at all eg none of "My Littlest Pet Shop" and more recently downloaded roms such as eg "Tinkerbell & the lost treasure" but "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" does work.

In summary both of the flash carts work in my DSi & DSi XL but now 90% of the games (roms) on those cards no longer work.

I tried searching for the old firmware that I previously used on my AK2i card but I don't remember what version I had and it seems that all download sites have the version to work with 1.4 on the DSi.

Can somebody hellllpp me pleeeease!!!! My 8yo daughter who liked to play the above mentioned games is very angry with me for having fiddled with her cards and my hubby is going nuts because he can't play his "Star Wars" games.
    Any help to get these people off my back and back into the good books would be much appreciated.
    Post Merge: [time]1272538829[/time]
    Please ignore my previous post - I worked out my problems - I had a faulty SD card.