1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4i gold 3ds help/buying

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by placebooooo, Aug 18, 2013.

1. placebooooo

placebooooo New Member

Hi guys. I am planning on buying an r4i gold 3ds for my 3ds on firmware 6.2.0. I am aware that only the super dstwo and r4i gold 3ds cards can work on 6.2.0 3ds firmware. The issue im having is not knowing exactly which one it is because ive been browsing for two days and have found various kinds of r4i gold 3ds cards. this is what i found

ive been told both cards are the same but buy the second one since its cheaper? I also want the correct one though. (cheaper the better :) )

anyway if these arent what im looking for my 3ds on 6.2.0 can someone please tell me which one to get ( i would appreciate if someone could link to the correct r4i gold 3ds please).

--( add www. before the links to go to the pages i dont know why this forum doesnt allow the posting of links)

thank you.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

We don't like people posting external links for the exact reason you are doing now: advertising.

3. placebooooo

placebooooo New Member

Oh im sorry. I would have figured you would have at least answered my question and provided some help, thanks...

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Don't try to guilt trip me, it won't work.
    I'll give help when I have the time. I didn't have it then.

The card you want is this one: http://goo.gl/WNb1el
    There are many resellers, but you can shop around. I suggest using www.shoptemp.net as a good resource for getting the right prices.

Ensure that the card comes patched for 6.2 by talking with the seller you choose.
    Otherwise the card won't work on your console and you'll need a DS Lite to fix it.