1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Gold 3ds Flash Kart Help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by neo_anomaly, Jan 19, 2013.

1. neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly New Member

I have the above mentioned flash kart and it's on version 4.4.0-10 with the corresponding Wood Version(both from r4ids.cn) . I want to upgrade both but have only 3ds. Want to know if it is possible to update without a ds?

This is what their readme says..

1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www*r4ids*cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card;
    2.Copy R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSi.nds to your tf card;
    3.You should get a NDSi or a Nintendo 3DS whose version is under 4.5.0-10 complete the updating process;
    4.Just power your NDSi on and boot up R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSi.nds;
    5.Attention:do not take out your R4i Gold 3DS card;
    6.Please press KEY_B to check your cards's status and decide to update your card or not.
    7.Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
    8.You should keep your NDSi powered on during the updating process;
    9.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it means you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on

Thanks in advance!

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61076.0

3. neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly New Member

I am still unable to upgrade it. It keeps failing.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Sorry, you need a DS.
    Borrow one from a friend or go to a local store and ask to use it. :)

5. neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly New Member

Do you know why it might be failing ? I ask this as I have the right version of the card and am on a lower firmware and it still doesn't work :/ Do not know anyone with a ds or someone who wouldn't mind me borrowing theirs!
    Post Merge: [time]1358581821[/time]
    This is to notify the people who might see this later on - They have still not completely patched all the "C" version cards of theirs'. That was my issue. Will have to wait for them to release a new patch!