1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i gold 3DS deluxe edition can support Multi-ROM now!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Linda1121, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

The R4i official has released the firmware 4.0b2!

change log:
    1.Support Multi-ROM
    2.Support FAT32&exFAT
    3.Support up to 32GB tf card
    4.Support online play(to be tested)
    5.Because of the 3ds system's updating, emuNand is delayed.

Attention: For the limitation of memory space, the MH4 patch cannot be added in this update, sure you can play the MH4 through Deluxe Firmware 4.0B1.

Finally, R4i gold 3ds deluxe edition can support Multi-ROM.

2. m_babble

m_babble Member

Thanks for your news. yeah, finally it can support multi-rom now. Although its price a little cheaper, can support multi-rom , EMUnand function and FAT32&exFAT now, deluxe edition still lagging behind mt card and gateway 3ds. So if you want to enjoy more powerful fearures of 3ds flahscarts, still suggest you guys to buy mt card or gateway 3ds, after all they are the leader of 3ds flashcarts. And i have tried both of them, so far so good, you will like it. Got mine card from this usa based store r4depot.com ,arrived my CA door within 4 days, just makes a reference.

3. MaryBeard

MaryBeard New Member

R4i gold 3DS deluxe Edition support 3DS games on 3DS 4.5.0-10, 4.4.0-10, 4.3.0-10, 4.2.0-9, 4.1.0-8 ,Please double check your 3DS firmware version. How to Install R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edtion ?Written is very detail: r4gateway.com/r4i-gold-3ds-deluxe-edition-play-3ds-download-roms-games-p-19.html

4. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

as a r4 card follower, i choose the r4i gold deluxe to run 3ds games, my card from here: rev3ds.com/home/21-r4i-gold-3ds-deluxe-edition