1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i DSi 1.4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by fvixcgft2, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fvixcgft2

fvixcgft2 Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: GARH

My DSi just wont work with my r4i anymore... i accidentally updated my dsi and you woulda thought that the r4 team would have updated the kernel to work with it by now but nooooooo, they put it off and are working on their new product which automatcally works w/ it and instead of making their loyal buyers a better kernel AAAAANNNNNGGGGEEEEEERRRRR

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes, it stinks :)

Which card do you have, exactly? There are a few of the R4i clones that have 1.4 fixes. Yours may be one of them.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

i have the same... be quiet please, i know its not fun at all. we have (i think) a R4i-upgrade:
    on the front is standing:
    R4i
    upgrade
    revolution for DS
    (NDSi/NDSL/NDS)
    WWW.R4I-SDHC.COM
    Post Merge: [time]1254668424[/time]
    as moderator you may have something huh? you helped me out of ban-panic too!

4. owenmar

owenmar Well-Known Member

theres a new r4i sdhc with a v1.4 mark thats supports dsi ver 1.4

5. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Yes there is a 1.4 fix for the Acekard 2i, though you probably won't find it on the official site due to it using a copyrighted logo to bypass 1.4 protection. I'm sure somebody could point you in the right direction though,

Quite a few cards have been updated, just hardly any post the update on there site due to possible legal complications.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can find the fixes for most of the cards that have them on www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

7. inkyspot

inkyspot Member

The tutorial for the Acekard 2i fix is here on these forums.https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=21995.0

8. fvixcgft2

fvixcgft2 Member

i have the
    redbox r4i sd-hc no 1.4 sticker

9. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

ok, the same as me, so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.