1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4i download games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MaCe^, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaCe^

MaCe^ Member

hello folks..i am new on the site
    can anyone tell me a site to download games for r4i with cheats enabled?
    Post Merge: [time]1251290064[/time]
    come on guys
    1.006.898 members and no1 can answer me plz?

2. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Lol. There aren't that many active members ;)
    Anyway, you can download the games from here of course. If you wants cheats go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and download either the USRCHEAT.DAT or CHEAT.DAT, the R4 can use either, I've heard that the USRCHEAT.DAT one is better though. To put it on your R4 just extract it to where your system files are (where the firmware is). At least that's how I do it on DSTT, should be similar to R4.

3. MaCe^

MaCe^ Member

at what section?

4. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

What do you mean? If you mean the roms then just go to the homepage; www.romulation.net

5. MaCe^

MaCe^ Member

no i need the nds file

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

You download them from the main site then extract the *.nds file out of the *.rar file.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Okay, so let me just get this right. You post at 14:27:18 and then at 14:34:24 you complain that no one responded to you yet? Oh great, you had an entire 7 minutes of patience! I can certainly understand why you feel slighted, we will all immediately abandon our lives to fresh this section constantly so that we can give you an answer within 7 minutes.

In other words, grow some patience and respect for other people or face the ban hammer, thank you.

Now, to your actual question, no NDS game comes with cheats, no matter where you download it, it's a feature of the flash cart so you have to get the cheat database for your flash cart, someone linked you to GBATemp above, so follow their advice and you should be good to go.

8. MaCe^

MaCe^ Member

can some1 send me a link with nds files ?for games ...

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can download NDS files here:

www.romulation.net

Click on "Downloads" then click on "Nintendo DS"

10. MaCe^

MaCe^ Member

Thank you TirithRR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.