1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i Card Gold - Christmas Edition - Help required please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by R3D, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3D

R3D Member

Good morning,

Please could you assist me?

I have bought a R4i Gold Christmas Edition from Moby and have followed the linked instructions sent to me by Moby here:

http://forum.mobymemory.com/Topic21184-180-1.aspx

My R4i card is as follows:
    Christmas Version
    Limited Gold
    R4i
    Upgrade V1.4
    Revolution for (NDSi LL/NDSi/NDSL/NDS)
    www.R4isdhc.com

And I am using an 8 Gig memory Misco SDHC Memory

I still keep getting “Star Wars Lethal Alliance” on the load up screen and all kinds of errors on the DSi.

I have not updated the firmware on the DSi to 1.4 and have left it exactly how it came brand new to me a Christmas.

I tried to download various drivers for the R4i but none of the ones on the link have worked, I must have tried about 6 now, then reformatted the 8 Gig stick after every attempt. I have all the files I need on the stick as well.

Please could you help me as I have looked at loads of forums without any luck?

Many thanks

Regards

R3D

2. orions57

orions57 Well-Known Member

hi mine is the same it works on version 1.12b you are meant to get the Star Wars Lethal Alliance at the load up screen its to trick the dsi basicly

3. R3D

R3D Member

Hello,

Thanks or the reply.

Not only do I get the Star wars logo, but I can not play any of the games at all and I have tried about ten now.

What flash did you use for the card please?

Thanks

4. orions57

have u tried version 1.12b when you download the games have you unziped them first then put them on the memory card with the software ie not in the software folder this will work also have you unziped the software

5. inkyspot

inkyspot Member

I have not updated the firmware on the DSi to 1.4 and have left it exactly how it came brand new to me a Christmas.

Surely if you had the DSi at Christmas it will already have the 1.4 update installed from Nintendo?

6. orions57

sorry inkyspot i dont understand you post we are talking about software that runs the games on the r4 !!!!!

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

He is just saying that new DSi (like one purchased at Christmas) would likely have 1.4 firmware already installed. So even if you didn't update it yourself, it may already be at 1.4

So R3D should turn on his (or her) DSi and look at the firmware level on the top screen.

8. orions57

yes i understand but he/she is asking which software to use on there r4 card

9. R3D

R3D Member

I bought the DSi brand new and boxed, still sealed. The version is 1.2E.

10. debra tooth

debra tooth Active Member

THERE IS A NEW UPDATE FOR YOUR FIRMWARE JUST TRY LOOKING FOR IT

11. orions57

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp link for 1.14b software open page left side click 1.14b goes to download page click on the one just below the flashing 1.4 logo download unzip, if your dsi is 1.2e then your r4i card should work you said that you put games in separate folder delete folder and put games in the SD card with the software which should be 4 files moonshl2 r4imenu moonmemo r4.dat

Post Merge: [time]1262456204[/time]
    gee deb he is new to this lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.