1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4i 1.14 software

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by orions57, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orions57

orions57 Well-Known Member

hi i am using the r4i card with the 1.4 logo on it i am using 1.12b software i tried 1.14 but it didnt work anyone any ideas please.

2. danny4

danny4 Active Member

di
    did you go to this web site http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp back up your game then format your sd card

3. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

EDIT: Weird, somehow I posted in the wrong topic.... odd

4. orions57

brilliant all working many thanks i also downloaded the panasonic formater, i just have one question when the card loads can i actually change the horrible green skin with what looks like a white £ sigh

happy new year

5. lotr3

lotr3 Member

Click on the right hand logo, top right it will say Skin R4i_number (click on the drop down button to reveal a choice of 6)
    When you have chosen your new skin click back, click sleep off, click back and hey presto!!
    Hope this helps

6. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

you have to click A to apply the skin after you have chosen it ,then you can go back into the menu.
    You can also use your own pictures for the skins if you like by going into the r4 menu folder after you have put the sd into the card reader and usb and looking for the 'skins' folder then open skin 1 up for instance and there will be two pitures in there called
    TopScreen and another called BotomScreen .Then choose a jpg or another picture of your own you want from your own pictures and then open it with PAINT or similar program then go to image and resize it to the same ssize as the bottom or topscreen icon is and then go to 'save as' and go to type and save as a bitmap file (bmp)>then just rename is to TopScreen or BottomScreen and copy or cut and past it into the skin folder it will say already contains a files called topscreen or BottomScreen or both and do you want to replace it?click yes and then you have your own personalised ds/i.good luck with it.

7. orions57

excellent have changed skin to the one my daughter likes now very happy

happy new year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.