1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Amelia Leeming, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

I've got an R4 and I download a game onto it from this website. I have WINRAR so I right click and and press extract here which is what you are ment to do. It then does that and I put the game in my Ds and turn it on. I press on the game I have just downloaded and it says unknown, what do I do someone please help me ??? ??? ??? ???

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm no mod-but please avoid making more than one topic just to get help-it's annoying :(

(sorry mods-I used to be one many moons ago on my own site, when my fourm first started I had alot like this to contend with until I shut it down...no one followed my rules :( )

3. Amelia Leeming

Sorry It's just I want lots of people to see it so I get more replys quiker, sorry.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You should read the rules still-all your gonna get is me since I kinda blunder about my way around these boards...

Just keep checking the other threads that you made-and prehaps someone will help-not everyone has the answer-once a mod replies you may get your answer-just hold still and be patient-as I tell my brother it's not like your life depends on it XD

5. Amelia Leeming

Thanks I am still checking my other posts.
    This is for other viewers; I turned on my DS but the game wasen't there, but I think I know what I am doing wrong, there was only a NDS file not a SAVE file is that what I am doing wrong?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...like I said before, all your gonna get is me-most users ignore wrong placed post.

The save should be generated automatically, if you have all the other stuff in your card, please check your other topics.

7. Amelia Leeming

Lets just talk on the General foram post.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nevermind, you've got a topic. Keep it to one please :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.