1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 WOOD Problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by koukisthebest, Sep 22, 2010.

1. koukisthebest

koukisthebest Active Member

Guys I got R4 Advance Revolution for ds NDSL/NDS and a R4 Revolution for NDSL/NDS i dont know if they are the same.Anyway I wanted to play pokemon black and white like everyone wants:) so i changed my r4 to r4 wood 1.12 i did what a video on youtube said.I opened my ds with the r4 in it I turned on the power touch the screen and the r4 won't open it stucks on loading.I tried it many times the same.It stucks on loading. Please help me i need this game so bad:/

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Wood doesnt work on cloned carts, which means it wont work on yours, try looking for a patched game for r4s

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Dun trust iluvfupaburgers >:D There is this WAIO that works on clones http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone

4. iluvfupaburgers

damn, forgot about that, i even gave Coolkill3r the page :p
    one thing though, i read it doesnt read cheats yet

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Who needs cheats anyway.
    Haven you heard of this saying "A great game played is a game played without cheats"
    By ~UniqueNinja~

6. iluvfupaburgers

some people do, i agree with this, its funner to play a game without cheats. even though i am doing a cheat database, i just do it to know i have them to use them sometime :p

7. koukisthebest

koukisthebest Active Member

Thnx guys :) i will try this waio:p
    Post Merge: [time]1285251375[/time]
    PFFFF the same problem it stucks on loading.Maybe i am doing something wrong can you plz tell me what to do step by step? thnx again