1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 V2.10T Not loading anything.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mudmonky1212, Sep 23, 2010.

1. mudmonky1212

mudmonky1212 Member

So i realize that this thread will get overshadowed by rom issues with Pokemon Black n White, but i'd appreciate some help :p

So i bought an R4 card for my friend (yeah i know, shouldv'e bought a DSTWO, Acekard2, etc. shutup) with a 4gb micro sd.

so i put the new firmware on it and everything, and not only does the menu come up, it goes to the default ds menu, displaying "Star Wars:Lethal Alliance" on the button where the game comes up. i tried using it without the micro sd, and the same thing comes up. wtf.

I'm probably gonna send it back and get an Acekard, but i figured i'd see if i could fix it :|

pictures are below of everything i have. thanks for the help :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mudmonky1212

mudmonky1212 Member

anybody? i'd appreciate the help before i return it.

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

have you tried to load the flashcart yet? i bet it's just something to circumvent AP...

4. mudmonky1212

mudmonky1212 Member

what do you mean by that? my other card works, and i'm using a DS lite

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try switching between auto and manul load a few times , that worked for men once

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/dslite/hookups.jsp#auto

EDIT: Are reset all your bios by un-insert and re-inset your nds battery

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It showing up as Star Wars Lethal Alliance is the way it bypasses the 1.4 firmware for the DSi. It's supposed to be that way.

Ryan P is asking did you try running the "game" (click on it like you would a normal game) this should start the R4.

7. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

worst r4 clone ever

8. mudmonky1212

mudmonky1212 Member

but i'm not using a DSi :( i'm using a black DSL, like in the photos i've given.

this didn't work, sorry :(