1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 users are being re-directed to us!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Aug 15, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I just got my gamecube chipped (yay-took 2 weeks because mine was a bitch-but it works) and I found out something....

Many of the people who bought ds cards bought r4's-cheap now right?

However-they are being redirected HERE for games and support.

Unlike all the other shops-these guys don't pre-load thier r4's.

So they give them romulations adress and...well that's why we have so many r4 questiosn XD

Not all australian of course-but I'm guessing despite the "underground" nature of bussiness-we are well known.

Thoughts?

(BTW-laverton market-rumble and ritches-anyone see me-I was the guy watching my cibe being chipped for 2 hours helping people with psp issues while I waited-and told an xbox360 guy to lay his system down as it's safer for it XD)

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Woah. I use a R4 but I find this site by luck. If you google "NDS roms download" now, RomU is on page 3 or 4... So it's the store who redirects them here huh?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

preety much-they sent them to our site because we have such trusty roms :)

But many will find the forum-and thus the questions start.

I suppose the technical minded can figure out the r4's-but many of the people that asked about r4's were parents or people who got no experience.

They don't even KNOW it's ilegal to play them in such fashion :(

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Which shop is this? I know r4i-sdhc link us but that's only for game downloads. Regardless, the more the merrier.

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

^This. My country's pretty much like this but instead they tell us to check this site and have us download everything for ourselves, they sell the roms, so stupid kids (and their stupid parents) keep buying roms that they can actually download it here for free.