1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 upgrade revolution.

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by juxtaranium, Mar 14, 2011.

1. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

Ok so my flash-cart is an R4 upgrade revolution for nds/ndsl, and the site pointed to for firmware is www.r4i-sdhc.com
    Now my card doesn't seem to show up very often, but it has wifi above the R4 on the card.
    Now, since the European and American release of pokemon black I cannot find a firmware that will even remotely work, besides wood for DSTT and that freezes when loading a save or creating a new save for that matter.
    All options have been tampered with that people reckon work.
    Now, as for YSMENU/TTMENU when using these firmwares I get an unsupported DLDI error which I have tried everything remotely possible to fix (Patching, adding the DLDI file in the dat's everything that was 'supposed' to fix that error.
    I have also tried most other firmwares, for DSTT among others which also don't work.. Wood is the closest I've gotten to the US/Eu versions working, It won't make a difference to this but I can play the English patched Japanese versions.

Thank-you in advance for any suggestions.

2. 05c

05c New Member

Get a new flashcart? R4 Upgrade Revolution is just a clone for the r4, and isn't supported anymore

3. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

Well I doubt that, if it was as simple as just spending money I would spend money.
    And it is actually still supported, but that's beside the point.