1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 ultra with AKAIO proper 1.4.1 Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by PinoyApostle, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinoyApostle

PinoyApostle New Member

ok so theres posts of R4 ultra with kernel 1.54 and Akaio proper 1.4.1 as a solution for certain games to be able to work. for me this solution does not work.

I put both folders into my sd card, i load up AKmenu4.nds, then i try loading up a game and it doesnt load. it gets stuck on the loading screen. this happens with every game.

does someone have a different solution for games such as Mario and Luigi Browsers inside story and KH 358-2 days or tell me what i could possibly doing wrong.

also where is the root folder in sd cards? is it just the folder that opens up when u first open up ur drive?

thank you

2. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

1:Well one sorry if i'm wrong but if that game Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story does not work then you have a fake R4 :(
    2:the root of the sd card is the folder that comes up when you open sd card when you plug in you micro USB it should come up with a list of things one of which being "open and view files" click this, that is the root of your sd card! sorry if i'm wrong!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.