1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Ultra SDHC

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by zam168, Apr 22, 2010.

1. zam168

zam168 New Member

I tried downloading numerous newer games, but they don't seem to work through my R4 Ultra SDHC. I looked around online, and it seemed that updating the card will work. However, when I tried to update to v1.55 from r4ultra.com, the card just says "loading" and gets stuck there. Therefore, I tried some other site, such as this: http://www.r4ds-ds.com/pages/R4i-%26-R4-Ultra-Kernel.html . After using that new kernel, the card loads, the older games loads, but the firmware says v1.54 even though I used v1.55, and the new games still doesn't load. So I was wondering if there's any new firmware out there that can be used for people using the same card as me, or advice that can be given to me?

Also, I read in alot of places that R4 Ultra SDHC is pretty unstable. What's the difference between this R4 and other ones, and is it true?

2. 01philip01

01philip01 Active Member

urs is a clone,
    mine is too. lol i have a r4i-sdhc.
    try reformating ur card, then put the updated firmware on.
    dont try to update from one patch to another.
    just get the finished product.
    load a game and see if it works.

theres isnt much diffrences.
    one can be more stable, load games diffrently.
    my friend has a real r4, it automaticly shows the games when you start the ds.
    on my r4i-sdhc u have to click the game, press game then it shows you the games.

its telling me "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
    ill check the site tomorrow.

3. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

Okay i used to have an r4 ultra, and it also got stuck on loading, this is what you do

keep the v1.55

when you put the micro sd into the r4 try not to stick it in all the way. Yes it sounds too simple but its how i fixed it