1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Ultra Animal Crossing doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Lanum1, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Lanum1

Lanum1 New Member

Hi! I'm becoming crazy! Pleas Help me!
    Is for two days that I'm trying to put into my r4 sdhc ultra Animal Crossing Wild World that i was playing in an emulator so i have the save yet, but it's not important.
    I've tryed EVERYTHING (except change the flash card), like said I have a fake R4, the R4 Ultra, i've tryed every kernel, AKAIO, the r4ultra's kernels and YSMENU i've tryed several version of this kernels and I found some versions that works, I've tryed Mario Kart DS for test (that works very well) and Animal Crossing Wild World, and this game doesn't work, I've tryed so many combinations that I can't count them, I've tryed to change the rom (that is clean), kernels, all files .dat that retrogamefan gave me and the file infolib.dat that rezatron put into this topic but there is always after a blue Loading, a red Loading and then a WHITE SCREEN, I'm becoming crazy!!
    I have to say that a combination of DAT of retrogamefan and the YSMenu201310 seems works becouse before the white screen the Nintendo logo with a voice spelling it appear (is normal) but then everything crashes and it remains so.
    PLEASE HELP ME I'M BECOMING CRAZY!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Animal Crossing Wild World got no Anti-Piracy Protection in it; it should run on your R4's kernel without help from third party firmware. Not sure why you couldn't.

3. Lanum1

Lanum1 New Member

Re: R4 Ultra Animal Crossing doesn\'t work!

I suppose that my cart can't hold ACWW but I've tryed the USA version and it works!!
    Post Merge: [time]1413335961[/time]
    I solved changing MicroSD