1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 to Acekard 2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Prso9, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prso9

Prso9 Member

Hi,

I have bought an Acekard 2 and have managed to transfer all my games from my R4. So that I don't loose any progress I have made, is there anyway that I can transfer my saved files (.sav)? I know that the file needs to be saved as .nds.sav.

If it is possible can someone type up and idiot's guide for me.

Thanks.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you are using the AKAIO firmware (which you should be) they will default to using the .NDS and .SAV naming. Acekard official firmware uses .NDS.SAV for the save files.

Either way you can just rename them to the correct name.

3. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

Does that same rule apply to games saved with G6 lite which are in .0 format?

4. TirithRR

I think the .0 is just the extension given to the initial save on the G6, since it supported up to 2 or 3 save files for the single game. The others being .1 and .2

It was still the same SAV format, and in newer firmwares, it changed .0 into .sav, so you should be able to just rename the .0 to .sav

5. Prso9

Prso9 Member

Is there anyway I can add screenshots?

6. TirithRR

To where? To your posts or to the website?

7. Prso9

Prso9 Member

Sorry, to my posts

8. TirithRR

Well, you can't take screenshots automatically from the DS, if you want to do that you'd need an actual Camera. But you can take screenshots of your computer. In windows press the PRT SCR button to copy what ever image is on your monitor to the clipboard. Then open up MS Paint and choose Edit -> Paste and you will paste the image into the program. Then save it.

Upload the picture to an imagehost like www.imageshack.us
    Then either post the link, or use the IMG tags to post an image.

Code:
     [IMG]http://common.allakhazam.com/images/1/9/194cf59d89dc314c840f81e0a1995985.jpg[/IMG] 
    [​IMG]

9. Prso9

Prso9 Member

I had done the screenshot, paint, cut, save but wasn't sure how to put the sceen shot on this topic.

But I have now discovered the .nds.sav files are saved in the same folder as the actual games. So it's all good.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.