1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Software

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hoochcat, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoochcat

hoochcat Member

Hi

Was wondering if anyone can point me in right direction for r4 sdhc r4-sdhc upgrade cards i just got today as been using a version from sep on my other cards but this version does not seem to be working on these new card that just arrived today? can anyone help please

2. mozols

mozols New Member

hi there
    your find the software you require at "www.r4i-sdhc.com"
    its totaly free to download and they have the versions for the upgrade card as well as the standard r4 sdhc

3. hoochcat

hoochcat Member

thats the site i have been on i spent last 2 hours downloading a file only for it to be a set up one.

I clicked on the english version now and its saying its going to take 5 hours

can u send a a link to correct location as am quite thick lol

4. lotr3

lotr3 Member

I downloaded v1.13b this morning choose the Italian server it takes about 35/40mins and it works no problem. I originally chose the USA server which said 5 hours also :-\

5. hoochcat

hoochcat Member

thanks i cancelled the usa version and just started the Italian one and its saying the same time so must just be a waiting game. :( I JUSThope that when its finished it will work

6. lotr3

lotr3 Member

It will - extract the Moonshl2 & R4iMenu & R4.dat to your card and you are away. Their new third generation card looks interesting to say the least. Will be getting these for my kids when they are availaible :)

7. hoochcat

hoochcat Member

thanks for that only 4 hours to wait now lol
    Post Merge: [time]1260635767[/time]
    it keeps saying server error when it gets to about 3 half hours left to complete can any one help is there any other site i can get it from?

8. lotr3

lotr3 Member

Hi Hoochcat try:

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

It's not on there yet, just looked.

Just tried r4 site again chose Italian and it is 5h+ :-[

Would suggest you try downloading it when traffic is slow, like early Sunday morning, I did mine this morning took 35mins no problem, but it was fairly early.

There is no difference in real terms between 1.12b and 1.13b apart from Imagine Salon Stylist as the main firmware update is for the third generation card that does not seem to be on sale here yet at the usual outlets.

9. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

ive got it saved on my p.c are we allowed to send it via email?if so i can do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.