1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 skins.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Enraikou, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enraikou

Enraikou Well-Known Member

Hello im having trouble to put some skins on R4(original version) , I followed what the toturial said :

"_system_ > themes. Then there should be 12 folders in themes, labelled theme01, theme02, theme03 etc. and so on up to theme12. You can only have 12 themes on at one time. If there are no theme folders, create them, making sure they are named correctly. Now, drag one of your theme archives, .zip, .rar, etc. and place them into one of the theme folders, starting off with theme01 and so on depending on how many themes you have."

I have put the skin on labelled theme01 but it wont work.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You have to unpack the files from the .rar or .zip arcive, into the folders

Don't place them in there arcive format .zip .rar est

Yes they should be 12 folders for each month on the year, Press select on DS menu to change the themes

3. Enraikou

Enraikou Well-Known Member

yes i did it but it still not working
    Post Merge: [time]1264543234[/time]
    oh now i saw where i wrong..i wrote wrong the folder :p thanks for the help man!

4. a.b april

a.b april Member

can some one help i have r4 sdhc r4 and i want to put skins on it and it dosent work . booooooo!!!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1264543347[/time]
    help please .

5. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Here are some R4 skins that I have. (although I'm using Acekard2i now
    butt I still have my R4i RTS)

You just unrar the files and put them in the themes map

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DZKZ7OBU

6. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

gO TO www.nds-themes.com XD

7. sidni7

sidni7 Member

a.b april -
    R4 SDHC has gone a bit wrong lately - the last couple of firmware updates have been shocking and themes just aren't working at the moment. I've asked the question on their website, but no reply so far. Guess we'll just have to hang tight and hope they get themes working again in the next update.

8. WELL THAT SUCKS CUSE I HAVE THAT TOOOO:(

9. sid242

sid242 New Member

I have R4 sdhc latest firmware 1.32 ...no problems with installing themes, just 1/download them...2/extract in winzip...3/copy the 4bmp's + theme.ini.....then go to theme1 and copy them into this folder....done....that simple. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.