1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 sdhc not working on dslite and R4 sdhc 3ds not working either

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dianne95901, Jan 22, 2015.

1. dianne95901

dianne95901 New Member

hi, and ok here is the thing .. i have 3 R4 sdhc's (one for each person in my house) they are theR4 sdhc revolution for ds/dslite. they all worked. but suddenly they all stopped working. i did download updates, nothing. all i see is a screen saying loading, but it doesn't load. on a friends ds lite ut said no ds card.
    and i bought a r4 for 3DS that worked in the beginning, but suddenly stopped working also. i did download the update (the kernel). but all i get it the black screen saying Error, push power button. i didn't update my system as far as i know. it is ver 8.1.0-10U. oh, its the white R4 for 3ds, it was the only one i could find at the time. when it loads it shows a pic of spongebob. but now it won't load (it will show the pic in the ds lite tho, but that is it. it will show the pic, but not play. i think my son tried playing the R4 for 3ds in my ds lite and that might be the reason.
    how can i get the R4's and R4 for 3ds running again?
    thank you

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Try to copy/paste every file on the microSD that you use for the R4 into an empty folder on your PC, then format your microSD, and copy/paste everything back.

3. dianne95901

dianne95901 New Member

i tried that, i used different updates. any idea how to get my 3ds r4 working again ?
    and thank you.
    i used a new sd card and put the r4 kernel on it and the games. same problem

4. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I have an imitator R4i with it's standard firmware from the site I bought it from. Anytime it gets stuck on the loading screen, I just do that and it works. Idk what to do if it isn't working for you, sorry