1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 SDHC Kernal 3.14

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ZogersD2, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ZogersD2

ZogersD2 Member

How do I install SDHC Kernal 3.14 for R4? I use a DS Lite and a R4 SDHC. I'm currently trying to play Black and White Pokemon with 3.14 Kernal but I can't get it to work. The error that appears when I try to power on my DS is that it says Loading for a while and it doesn't change. Not the part where I boot a game but the part where I boot the Game System. Can anyone help me? Give me suggestions or Teamviewer me? (Team viewer allows you to control the other users computer)
    Post Merge: [time]1299641239[/time]
    I meant 1.34 :p I got my numbers mixed up

2. Tice

Tice Active Member

did you download it from the r4 sdhc website?

3. ZogersD2

ZogersD2 Member

Yeah, I try deleting everything from my Micro SD Card and putting everything in the Kernal 1.34 Rar File on my SD Card but it doesnt even load the start up.

4. Tice

Tice Active Member

hmm...
    are you SURE its a r4 sdhc? not r4i sdhc? mine works perfectly.

5. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

lol I first saw this and I was like "Why would he want to install pie onto his card?Is that even possible?"

XDDD

6. RetroRebirth

RetroRebirth New Member

I am able to play the Japanese version I have just fine on the no$ emulator but when I try my English version it freezes after I select "New Game"

I have tried altering the settings, using a patched and unpatched, and trying different roms along with different regions.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Does someone know what I can do?

P.S: It works fine in DeSuMe but it is so freaking slow that it isn't even worth it -_-

7. ZogersD2

ZogersD2 Member

Yes it is R4 SDHC. I try to drag everything from the 1.34 .rar file onto my Micro SD but it doesnt even load screen =/